Juried by Christine Knoke from the Mingei International Museum.
The show opens on Friday October 4, 2014, at the Kensington Gallery, 4186 Adams Avenue in San Diego.
To submit artwork download the detailed directions and the application below.
ENTRY DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 19
Vertigo © Mark Smith
You can’t win if you don’t play! Pre-purchase your Opportunity Drawing tickets to win! Live drawing at our 37th Haute with Heart Fashion Show and Luncheon August 16, 2014
Get Ready to bid and win with our Auctioneer Extraodinaire and Master of Ceremonies Steve Hamann on these amazing experiences at our 37th Haute with Heart Fashion Show and Luncheon: Fashion on Pointe!
The Caster Family continues to change lives at St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center. Last week the Center received a generous gift in the amount of $10,000 from the Terence R. and Barbara C. Caster Rotary Donor Advised Fund. These funds will be used to support the $2000 per student funding gap at the Center that serves over 400 adult students with developmental disabilities.
Although SMSC, receives funding from the State of California that covers 75% of the annual budget, the Center relies on individual donations, corporate gifts, and grants from generous supporters like Terence and Barbara Caster and The Caster Family Foundation to cover the remaining 25% of the annual budget.
The Caster Family owns A-1 Self-Storage and has supported St. Madeleine’s for decades, beginning with their volunteerism when son, Brian Caster (President of A-1 Self Storage) and his siblings served at the Center during the summer while growing up.
A-1 Self Storage has 17 locations in the San Diego County area and more than 40 locations statewide. It is the self-storage division of the Caster Cos., a third-generation, family-owned company headquartered in Southern California since 1959. Caster Cos. develops and manages A-1 Self Storage, A-1 Car Storage, and other commercial properties in California. Its portfolio includes more than 4 million square feet of real estate.
On behalf of the 400+ adult students at St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center, we’d like to express our sincere gratitude to the Caster Family for their kind gift. We deeply appreciate their caring generosity and ongoing support.