DATE: March 19, 2020
FROM: St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center
RE: Coronavirus Action Plan
Based on California Department of Public Health Guidance surrounding the prevention of COVID-19 transmission for gatherings, St. Madeleine Sophie’s Center (SMSC) has made the difficult decision to temporarily close programs until April 6, 2020.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 3:00 pm through Friday, April 3, 2020, SMSC Adult Day Service Programs will be closed.
This includes all services and activities provided at the following locations:
- SMSC Main Campus (2119 East Madison Avenue, El Cajon, CA 92019)
- Sophie’s Gallery El Cajon (140 East Main Street, El Cajon, CA 92020)
- Sophie’s Gallery Kensington (4186 Adams Avenue, San Diego, CA 92116)
Supported Employment-Individual Placement services will continue as long as job sites remain open.
During this time we will continue to closely monitor developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to see if an extended closure should be recommended.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the appropriate program at the information below.
- ADC Program Manager – Rachel Ramsey: 619-442-5129 ext. 338 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- AC Program Manager – Katrina Lauifi: 619-442-5129 ext. 104 or email@example.com
- BMod Assistant Program Manager – Carlos Salazar: 619-442-5129 ext. 443 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supported Employment Program Manager – Shanell Sands: 619-442-5129 ext. 126 or email@example.com
- Senior Program Manager – Mark Fisher: 619-442-5129 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We realize this closure will be difficult for many families and caregivers, but we must follow recommendations to keep our staff and students safe during this crisis. We appreciate your cooperation to help keep SMSC safe and healthy.
Debra Emerson Thomas Carr
Chief Executive Officer Director of Programs