Volunteer Opportunities (any day/time, Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 2:30pm):
- Assist in one of our many classrooms
- Help in our 2 acre garden
- Assist our students in our Jr. Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Come have lunch with students (10:45am – 12:00pm) to help with lunch time duties
- Assist in our Art Gallery with different mediums of ar
- Help with general facility maintenance of our 5 acre campus
The possibilities are limitless and no experience necessary!
We are in need of volunteers who can assist throughout the year at our fundraising events.
St. Patrick’s Day Half Marathon/Green Mile Fun Run – MARCH
- Facilitate a safe, fun, inclusive Green Mile experience for children and individuals with disabilities.
Our Secret Garden Party – MAY
- Event set up, registration, silent auction, food and beverage support, sell raffle tickets.
Haute with Heart Fashion Show & Luncheon – AUGUST
- Ballroom attendants, raffle ticket sales, registration, silent and live auction assistants needed.
HauntFest on Main Downtown El Cajon – OCTOBER
- Craft booths, event set up, costume contest, activities (candy trail, rock wall, etc.) and registration assistants needed.
Student Appreciation Holiday Celebration – DECEMBER
- Student arts and crafts booths, bake sale and lunch service assistants needed.
Program Volunteers: Volunteers require a minimum of 30 hours of service. Volunteer application, interview, fingerprinting (paid for by SMSC), physical and TB and drug/alcohol screening (paid for by SMSC), driving record obtained (paid for by SMSC) and a 8-hour orientation.
CLICK HERE for a Program Volunteer Application and return to Erica Macht, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
Event volunteers: Contact Erica Macht, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 619-442-5129 ext. 121